The project contributed to the community development through enhancement of institutional and methodological capacities of community based NGOs and fostered their cooperation with local governmental bodies on the basis of a participative democracy.
- The institutional and methodological capacities of local NGOs enhanced by organizing training sessions and seminars on fund raising, strategic planning, grant writing and grant management.
- The role of civil society organizations at regional level increased by promoting the dialogue between the NGOs and local governmental bodies.
- The parental groups reinforced and encouraged in their participation in policy making processes.
- 20 organizations from each region participated in trainings
- 208 CSOs (with 346 representatives) from 10 regions and Yerevan increased their capacities
- 208 CSOs developed their strategy plans
- 208 community organizations raised their knowledge in grant management
- Dialogue between the stakeholders took place in all the regions and in Yerevan
- The participant CSOs already started to develop their project ideas and put in relevant web resources for crowdfunding
- 11 public discussions were organized (one in each region and the capital) dedicated to the reinforcement of participative democracy
- A round table with participation of delegates from all the regions of the RA took place in Yerevan
- A handbook for the CSO leaders, public initiatives, and parental groups was developed and shared among all stakeholders
- 208 CSOs (with 346 representatives), public initiatives, and parental groups from 10 regions and Yerevan increased their institutional capacities.
Duration: 6 months
Start date: October 1, 2014