Francophonie month in Armenia
About This Project
Specific objective: To organize francophone events during the Francophonie month.
Target groups: Pupils of Yerevan city and francophone students.
The list of events:
- ″Le Coq Français″ French language contest for the schoolchildren of Yerevan public schools studying at 4-12 classes.
- Translation contest for the University students.
- Art plastic contest for the schoolchildren of Yerevan public schools studying at 4-12 classes.
- Film screening and discussion in French in some of Yerevan francophone schools.
- Francophone discussions about different topics at the AF4SD premises.
The ″Le Coq Français″ contest has been held since 2017, in which about 4000 students from different schools of Armenia have already participated, 123 of whom won prizes.