Results of the Micro-grant contest
The Micro-grant commission met on June 22, 2015 in order to select five projects out of the twenty-five proposals submitted by NGOs working in Yerevan and in ten regions of Armenia.
We are happy to announce the names of the winning projects:
- “Democracy Summer School” program, submitted by “Rainbow” Educational Leadership Center, Kapan, Syunik region.
- “My community through my eyes”, submitted by “The Community Pulse” NGO, Vardenik village, Gegharkunik region.
- “Legal Camp” submitted by “Full Life” NGO, Stepanavan, Lori region.
- “Active rest” project submitted by “Shushan” women’s NGO, Yeghegnadzor, Vayots Dzor region.
- “Healthy Childhood, Strong Community” project submitted by Artsvaberd community initiative group, Artsvaberd village, Tavush region.